Thursday, February 7, 2013

Never to Old to Learn New Things...

well today i just bit the bullet - took the bull by the horns - jumped in feet first - and any other cliche one can think of...

i made a video of my bermuda journal.  hadn't a clue about what i was doing.  didn't even know if my camera would record sound.  dug out the old tripod and pushed the record button and this is what i got...

Bermuda 2012 from Kim Owens on Vimeo.

hope it works

i guess you can teach an old dog new tricks or more correctly this old dog taught herself a new trick :-)

ciao for now babies
kso
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great 1st video Kim! The only thing I noticed (on my computer) the sound seemed to have some static but it wasn't annoying. I could see all your pages really well. Looks like you had a great time. Fun idea to mail yourself some postcards. Could just sit and look at the water all day...so blue and white sandy beaches. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete