Sunday, January 6, 2013

Word for the Year

after much thought i have finally chosen a word and it fits with my 365 days of writing project.  i have written in the past about feeling very disconnected over the past 18 months - maybe longer.  so after really thinking about what i want to do this year it came to me that i needed to take steps to reconnect with life.  i can't just wait for this feeling to magically happen.  i have to be the driving force.  my word for the coming year is


"connections"





i want to forge...

connections to friends...

connections to family...

connections to my children...

connections to my creativity...

connections to the world...

connections to my spirituality...

connections to my body...

basically connections to life...

so today....

i will go out to dinner with my friend angela

and i will make some art




ciao my lovelies...
kim

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment