Sunday, January 2, 2011

Productivity...

is very satisfying!!! I spent the day organizing buttons, ribbons and just getting my creative house in order. The kids will both be gone next weekend and I want to be prepared for some marathon art making - yeah :-) I know it's only the second day of the new year, but I already feel a difference. Is it just me and my attitude or is it getting things in order? Maybe it's having a new blog home and being able to express my thoughts more freely... whatever it is I am liking it!
Here is my art for the day...

I can still remember how this dress felt - sheer tulle with little soft white polka dots. It had a full slip under it, since the fabric was so see-thru. I felt so pretty - and that flexible pink creature. I could wrap her around my wrist like a braclet or around my neck, but here it was a pair of winter ear muffs. This was Christmas 1967 and I was a princess! I'll journal about this sometime this week - when I can sit and quietly call up those funny childhood memories.


Not sure what I will do with this one, but I kind of like it. A wine label up in the left hand corner, a label from some bath product in the lower right hand corner and the text is from an old reference book I picked up called "Pain". I like the juxtoposition of bright colors and the words - pain and pleasure.

All for today my lovelies, pleasant dreams

kso xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment